Do you sell in an online marketplace, local “swip swap” or “buy/sell” group? Now you can offer delivery!
Physical/Traditional Businesses click here
Online/eCommerce/Home-Based Businesses and Network Marketing/Direct Sales, click here
Here’s how it would work:
- You simply advertise our services to your buyers
- Direct buyers to RedsDeliveryServices.com to place an order
It’s that simple! NO commissions, and quicker delivery time than relying on USPS, UPS, or FedEx; or having to wait until either you or the buyer can deliver/pick up. You can either opt to cover the delivery fee or pass it on to your buyers; if you pass it on to your buyers, there is no charge to you.
Benefits to you:
- Potential increase in buyers of your items
- Fewer to no “no shows” for pick ups, no need to deliver it yourself for those who can’t meet to pick up
- A pickup/delivery service that is potentially FREE to you! Simply tell your buyers to visit RedsDeliveryServices.com!
Benefits to your buyer:
- Doesn’t need to pick it up
- Supporting locals in need by using our delivery service. 5% of earnings go towards the Grocery Fund to help individuals and families in need.
When your buyers make a purchase from you, you have the option of charging the delivery fee and ordering delivery for them on your end through our app or ‘off-platform‘ option, or having them order delivery themselves. If you instruct your buyers to order delivery themselves, instruct them to download our app and fill in any info we need to pickup their order from you. The option you would choose in the app is “delivery only”. Current ‘delivery only’ fee is $20, higher for buyers outside the county. If you have a buyer who resides outside a serviced county, contact us for delivery fee to their area, if service is available in their area.
For buyers outside a serviced county, contact us.
For terms, see Individual/”Swip Swap” terms here.
1. Is there any setup on my end?
To use the website ‘off platform’ form, no. To use our app, yes. You will need to download the app and setup a merchant account.
2. Can delivery be ordered through by me to the buyer?
Anyone can download the customer app and order delivery.
With the merchant app, you will be able to place delivery orders for customers and be notified if a customer places an order themselves through the customer app.
3. Can I request specific delivery drivers?
Yes. As the team grows, you may request specific drivers to do pickup. If specific drivers are requested, the only time a different driver will show is when that driver was chosen by the buyer or if chosen driver(s) aren’t on duty. If you’d like to refer someone to drive on our team and request them for your location, you can send them to RedsDeliveryServices.com/Apply to submit an application.
For more info, send an email to Red@RedConrad.com.